Principal Engineer - Gold Coast Office
Experience 15 + years
Qualifications and Affiliations
- CPEng (Civil and Environment)
- RPEQ (Civil and Environment)
- Masters of Engineering Practice (Env)
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Env)
- Advanced Diploma Engineering (Civil)
- ICEA Sediment and Erosion Course
Nathan has over 15 years’ experience as a design engineer for a wide range of transportation infrastructure projects for state government, local government and private industry. His experience includes project and design management, road geometry, earthworks, PUP, landscape, drainage design, hydraulic modelling, specifications and construction supervision. His experience in both environmental and civil disciplines enables him to provide workable outcomes and solutions that meet both client needs and government body requirements.
Nathan has successfully managed multi-disciplinary design teams to deliver small, large and complex projects within allocated timeframes and above client’s expectations.