Roads & Intersections.
Well-designed transport infrastructure is vital to support modern communities. Smooth and efficient movement of people and goods enhances quality of life and ecological sustainability. At Byrne Consultants, we have extensive experience in the design and documentation of all facets of urban and rural roads. Our capabilities can help you with roads, local area traffic management, intersection upgrades through to major urban roads and national highways.
Our Services in the Roads and Intersection sector include:
- Concept investigation and development
- Public Utility Plant (PUP) – Service location, protection, and relocation
- Authority liaison and approvals.
- Local area traffic management assessment and design.
- Carparks and School drop off’s
- Bus Bays and Bus facilities.
- Preparation of tender documents
- Construction management, inspections, and certification.
- Urban and Rural roads and highways.
- Intersections from basic access through to major interchanges
- Signalised intersections
- Road trains and oversized vehicles.
- Stormwater drainage and floodways.
Our projects include:
- Stuart Highway/Tulagi Road Intersection
- Stuart Highway/ Temple Terrace Interchange Concept and design
- Stuart Highway / Temple Terrace upgrade to a major 4-way signalised intersection
- Arnhem Highway / Sanctuary Access CHR Intersection
- Stuart Highway / Bi Centennial Rd intersection upgrade
- Palmerston Boulevard concept, design and construction supervision
- Chung Wah Avenue extension to Roystonia Avenue Concept
- Arnhem Highway pavement reconstruction and overtaking lanes (12 stages).
- Jenkins Road/Finn Road intersection upgrade for road trains
- Woolner Road / Iliffe Street Roundabout
- Goyder Road / Gilruth Avenue signalised intersection
- Atkins Drive / Goyder Road Roundabout
- Girraween Road realignment and roundabout to match Henning Road intersection Finn Road Upgrade
- Acacia Gap Road Upgrade
- Horsnell Road Upgrade