Remote Community Infrastructure.
Byrne Consultants have a long history of successfully working with traditional owners and Government Departments to provide land development, housing, and other infrastructure in remote communities. We have a detailed understanding of the requirements and problems associated with working in remote locations and the need to liaise closely with local communities and councils to facilitate successful outcomes.
Our Remote Community Infrastructure Services include:
- Consultation with stakeholders.
- Investigation, scoping, and costing of proposed projects
- Project management
- Construction management and inspections.
- Subdivision design and documentation.
- Water reticulation and headworks
- Waste Water reticulation and headworks
- Lot servicing
- Stormwater drainage
- Roadworks design and documentation