Byrne Consultants has extensive experience in land development, designing subdivisions that are vibrant and sustainable developments in urban, rural and remote community settings. Our expertise, gained over the last 30 years, enables us to maximise the lands potential, taking into account the client’s requirements, lot yield, topography, aesthetics, public utility, headworks and servicing to create our future communities.
Our services in the Land Development Sector Include:
- Planning assessments and submissions.
- Preliminary investigations and reports.
- Environmental studies and Land Suitability Assessments
- Liaising with regulatory authorities to determine headworks requirements and compliance.
- Layout of subdivisions to achieve best economical fit
- Erosion and sediment control plans
- Geotechnical assessment
- Project management
- lot levels and bulk earthworks
- roads and intersections
- stormwater drainage system – trunk drainage
- underground storm water reticulation and WSUD system
- sewer and water reticulation and headworks
- electrical services – reticulation and street lighting
Our projects include:
- Kittyhawk Industrial Estate
- Maningrida Residential Subdivision
- Noonamah Ridges Subdivision Stage 1 – feasibility
- Coolalinga Village Subdivision – 83 lot commercial & urban residential subdivision
- Sanctuary Subdivision Stage 1 -230 lot rural residential subdivision
- Trippe Road 41 lot rural subdivision
- Blackmore Subdivision 90 lot rural residential subdivision
- Larrakeyah Subdivision – 97 lot residential subdivision for defence housing