Ensuring contractors compliance systems and construction quality meets the agreed specifications and standards is critical to the successful completion and handover of projects. Byrne Consultants offers the full range of construction phase professional engineering services.
Our construction superintendents are expert in dealing with local conditions, contractors and authorities. Enabling us to facilitate certification and clearances required to satisfy regulatory authorities.
Our Civil Construction Services Include:
- Project Management
- Superintendency of Construction Contracts
- Contract Management and Administration
- Tender documentation, procurement and assessment of tenders
- Construction quality inspections for earthworks, roadworks, stormwater drainage, water and sewer reticulation and concrete pavements.
- Power and Water accredited hydraulic inspections
- Assessment and compilation of test results
- Handover and Practical Completion Inspections and reports
- Certification of civil works.
- Liaison with Councils and Regulatory Authorities to facilitate handover and planning clearances
Our projects include:
- Casuarina Coastal Reserve Upgrade
- Sanctuary Subdivision
- Subdivision of Sect 1741 Blackmore
- The Boulevard, Palmerston
- Goyder Square, Palmerston
- Subdivision of Sec 5186 Trippe Rd
- Henbury Special School
- McKillop Catholic College
- Gateway Shopping Centre
- Coolalinga Central Shopping Centre
- Coolalinga Village Urban Subdivision