Building Information Modelling Consulting.
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is the use of digital engineering (3D models) to plan, design and construct (or renew) an asset. The 3D model of an asset is used to host all the information used to plan, design, construct and commission that asset. However, it is the process used to drive data information from within these models where the real benefits to both the client and stakeholders in the supply chain lies. As such, this enables the integration or export of information into a specified asset management system.
The Byrne team take a collaborative approach to producing an integrated service model and this extends to an intimate knowledge and understanding of (BIM) and its application throughout the project phases. Our BIM Consulting team provides a multidisciplinary service that cover the implementation and delivery of BIM and our team are BRE certified BIM capable professionals.
Byrne’s team of accredited BIM professionals provide capability in managing, creating and delivering models across a wide range of civil and transportation projects. The Byrne Consultants team consists of information related disciplines such as Data Capture, Design Technologies, BIM. This combination of capabilities allows Byrne to leverage the available information to the optimal benefit of our clients.
Our BIM Consulting team provide clients with:
- BIM Strategy – understanding clients organisational information requirements and develop strategies for BIM implementation
- BIM Management – Establish BIM/CAD/GIS standards, procedures and protocols including establishing BIM Briefs and Execution Plans. Operate as the clients BIM Manager ensuring delivery to the BIM execution plan
- BIM Delivery – Create virtual asset by maximising the use of engineering design technologies to create the virtual asset utilising design model authoring.
Our projects include:
- Our Byrne team recently worked client side with TMR project managers to review BIM for both the Mudgeeraba to Varsity Lakes (M2VL) Preliminary/Detailed design phases and the Gateway M1/M3 merge project.
- Mt Lindesay Highway upgrade from Stoney Camp to Chambers Flat Road. Development of Detailed Design and Draft Construction BIM Management Plans. Development of Federated BIM Model and co-ordination within Common Data Environment
- As a member of buildingSMART Byrne Team member were part of the judging panel for the Design openBIM international awards.
- The Byrne team worked client side with the
- Department of Transport and Main Roads to develop a strategy on how to leverage Asset Management from BIM